| SIPS Ready Cut: An Evolution in Off-site Construction
SIPS Industries now offers the ultimate building solution with a range of pre-designed, pre-cut and pre-engineered SIPS panels in set sizes and dimensions.
Ready Cut panels offer distinct advantages:
- Pre-engineered to construction standards and requirements.
- Panels pre-cut to fit standard size doors and windows.
- Range of roof pitches is offered for architectural flair.
- Variety of set sizes allows practically unlimited design flexibility.
- Faster construction on site with pre-cut panels.
- Faster delivery as panels are held in stock (an off-the-shelf solution).
- Easier delivery to site as panels are flat packed.
- A more streamlined, efficient building system requiring less labour and site hours, saving on the labour cost component of the project. (Labour accounts for around 50% of conventional build cost.)
- Reduces wastage and excess with pre-cut panels.
- A lesser range of trades is required on site, build time is faster and site clearing is minimal.
- Less hidden costs such as scaffold and equipment hire and rubbish removal.
- Minimises engineering costs with pre-engineered components.
SIPS Ready Cut WA HIA Greensmart Product of the Year 2012
For the third year it a row SIPS Industries has picked up an HIA WA Greensmart award collecting the 2012 Product of the Year, for SIPS Ready Cut panels presented to Rob Vis and Steve Ellis at the awards held in Perth this year.
The judges praised the versatility and scope of SIPS ReadyCut.” This product is an ideal example of a product which can be utilised in a myriad of ways, and one which is designed to make the whole building process easier, more time-effective and more cost effective.” they said.
The increasing recognition and acceptance of SIPS Industries panels by building professionals in both the commercial and domestic market and the increase in enquires from clients looking for a better building product is a clear demonstration of how our perception of how to build is changing and changing fast.
"Change is driven by necessity and it is the people that see this necessity before others that make the changes."